Convert HSpice Diode Model to PSpice?

Anyone know, or have pointers, on how to convert an HSpice Level=3 diode model to PSpice?

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

Run it in HSpice. Note the graphs and use the PSpice model maker!

--
Kevin Aylward
ka@anasoftEXTRACT.co.uk

My HSpice expired in the early '90's

I still have the H9001 manual but, like all things HSpice, it's total shit.

Will HSpice models run on your simulator, or on LTspice?

...Jim Thompson

I would reckons you can just ignore the non spice3 parameters. Theres aint much in a diode model.

--
Kevin Aylward
ka@anasoftEXTRACT.co.uk

I have a more recent version of HSPICE and manuals, but they don't really explain Level 3. Another manual, for a different Spice, explains that Level

3 models bottom and sidewall junction diodes are modeled separately, recombination is modeled at low bias levels, and high-level injection under moderately large signals is modeled.

-- Mike --

Reply to
Mike