Integra Station

Hi all there,

got a severe Problem with Integra Station from Mentor graphics. Does anybody still use Integra and is confident in using it ?

I got a big problem with updating certain "forms" (packages) in my already finished layout. They just wont change. I used "update form" and "update specific form" and nothing changes in my layout !

Is there a chance to force an update without deleting a part and place it again ? (because this ultimatly forces an update of the form ,-)) )

It=B4s hard to find people which are still working with integra and are willing to share their experiences.

Please help me if you can , otherwise i will be lost in my layer jungle ;-)

cheers,

Stefan

Reply to
Stefan

hi

what would you change? Normally a Form Update don't change the Pads or the Padstack.

Try change form

cheers Jochen

Stefan schrieb:

Reply to