Cam 350 error

Hi, I have a problem with my cam350. When I import a file it give me a message: "CamWare limit exceeded" and it close everything. Someone can help me? Thanks a lot Gaia

Reply to
gaiama

I don't know what cam350 is, but what you are describing is a classic sign of a demonstration version that has been used past its demonstration period, or beyond its demonstration design size.

-Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Harris