Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

No TV at all?
I live in valley surrounded by hills. Line of sight to the main transmitting facility is just about impossible, so without help, from somewhere, we just don't have TV. Help is in the form of four...
10
10

If you used discrete components how big would it be?
If you were limited to only using transistors and other standard discrete components how big would a typical home computer be?
51
51

AU Tripath distributor?
Hi all, Just wondering if anybody knows where the Tripath digital amplifier ICs (eg TA2022) can be obtained in Australia. Google didnt turn up any matches in Australia, searching Farnell, Avnet,...
5
5

Panel mount battery holders - C cells
Does anyone have any ideas on who makes panel mounting battery holders other than Bulgin. I'm looking to house 6 C cells - probably two holders with 3 cells in each. The holder needs to mount to the...
2
2

Digital TV: Why do we have to have it?
Yes there's a parliamentary inquiry on at the moment looking into why more people are not purchasing digital set top boxes.... In other words a great piss up for the people involved LOL and nothing...
300
300

RF data link good for 6 - 9 KM's??? (farm application)
I seem to recall a change (some years back) to ACA's UHF CBRS reg's, that permitted (eg, agricultural indutries) the use of [CBRS] to remotely control farm processes (eg, switch- ing On or Off as...
7
7

10m-10cm distance measurement with 1cm accuracy at a rate of 50Hz
Do you know any small size, light weight distance sensor with the following specs; * Range : 10cm to 1000cm (10meter ) * Rate : 50 Hz (50 measurements/sec) * Accuracy : 1cm * Must operate on any...
23
23

K790
Anyone have information about transistor K790? I'd like some info about it. There is 4 of them in my mixer amplifier. Thanks.
5
5

C-tick
Hi all, Is it by law that any, and all electronics goods, such as mobile phone to be C-tick? Thanks eltan
4
4

Source for tpa0212
Hi Guys, well i have been getting some good ones this week. I have a Digitrex portable dvd player in for repair with a faulty audio output ic. This ic is SMD and is a TPA0212, AND IS 24 pin. Does...
3
3

Ancient transistors?
I have a 1968 s-state stereo amplifier hooked up to my computer. Sounds nice, but one channel has had a heart attack. I've not found anyone to repair it (yet) but I suspect the last devices in line, 4...
8
8

Color laser printer
Any NG members have suggestions for good/bad colour laser printers that you have personally tried. I am looking to purchase one, for home use. Jackie
5
5

Analog Interface
Hello all, Someone has asked me to design a system that can take multiple "oscilloscope" type isolated differential inputs ranging form 0 to 500volts AC or DC. In reality they want to be able to hook...
3
3

Harvey Norman Cable Scam
A friend was at Harvey Normans the other day, purchasing a plasma screen TV. After they'd negotiated the price - about $4,400 for an LG highish-res panel, the sales guy then suggested they purchase a...
56
56

JVC THA35 Home theatre rumble
Hello all, Before I go poking around with a CRO, has anyone experienced a slowly-building rumble on tuner and AUX inputs of this home theatre system. DVD source seems OK, but a steadily building...