Ping: Bob Parker

Bob,

I hope you still pop in from time to time. I was just exchanging emails
with Phil Allison and I note that you once owned a BWD 521 CRO. I am
hoping you may still have the operator's manual lying around.

Trevor Wilson

Re: Ping: Bob Parker
 Trevor Wilson wrote:
================

**  Did you Google for it ?

 The full manual for the 521 is offered on Elektrotanya.

https://elektrotanya.com/bwd_electronics_bwd-521_oscilloscope.pdf/download.html#dl

A schem for the delayed time base is there.

.....  Phil

Re: Ping: Bob Parker

**Thanks Phil. I checked BAMA and didn't bother with any other sources.

Re: Ping: Bob Parker

Re: Ping: Bob Parker

I hardly ever look at this group. Yeah, I had a BWD521 but I gave it away a
nd I'm pretty sure I included the manual with it. The Electrotanya version
of it looks complete so that should get you out of trouble. ?

Re: Ping: Bob Parker

**Indeed it did. Phil referred it to me. Interestingly, I also have a
nice little Leader CRO I am servicing and the Elektrotanya copy of the
manual is more complete and significantly better quality than the one I
sourced elsewhere.

BTW: That BWD 521 is one heavy sucker.

Re: Ping: Bob Parker

It's heavy because there are two guns in it! ?

Re: Ping: Bob Parker

**LOL! And the biggest damned roll of coax I've ever seen used as a
delay line.

Re: Ping: Bob Parker

I still have a BWD503 that I fire up from time to time. That's probably
a lightweight compared to the 521 but it's heavy enough.

I'll have to check eletrotanya for the full 503 manual and if not there
I'll upload it.

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if