Zener voltage in LG CA-21D30X ctv ZD810

Greetings group.

I have a LG CA-21D30X with a shorted Q810 (C1026), and a shorted ZD810 (value unknown).

Wes do not sell a 2SC1026, but they do sell a BF240 which my databook tells me is equivalent.

My problem is the zener, can someone please tell me what value it is?

Thankyou, Russell Griffiths.

Reply to
rg26ce1991

a google search reveals:

page 12

8.85-9.23v 200mW

mh

Reply to
mark

Hello Mark. After a lot of googleing I was able to find the schematic for a Goldstar 21D30 which may be the same chassis. The schematic tells me 7.5v.

Russell.

mark wrote:

rg26ce1991