Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Zener voltage in LG CA-21D30X ctv ZD810
October 6, 2006, 4:40 am
rate this thread
I have a LG CA-21D30X with a shorted Q810 (C1026), and a shorted ZD810
Wes do not sell a 2SC1026, but they do sell a BF240 which my databook
tells me is equivalent.
My problem is the zener, can someone please tell me what value it is?
Re: Zener voltage in LG CA-21D30X ctv ZD810
After a lot of googleing I was able to find the schematic for a
Goldstar 21D30 which may be
the same chassis.
The schematic tells me 7.5v.
- » Replacing NiCd batteries in an obsolete Uniden UH-052XR radio?
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » A solid state replacement for the lowly 2D21 Thyratron tube...(sorry for the On-To...
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair