Digitor G5151

can someone tell me the value of D608 zener in power circuit please shayne

Reply to
shayne

Greetings Shane. I have only today tried to get a schematic for a Digitor G5151 that I am working on.

I cannot tell you the value at the moment, but if you are patient, I will try to find out. Please let me know if you find out from someone else.

I assume you do not have a schematic either. Please let me know if you track one down.

Russell Griffiths.

Reply to
rg26ce1991