Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- USB 2.0 manual mechanical Switch
Re: USB 2.0 manual mechanical Switch
Yes I looked at that but I though for the same money I cvan get the ATEN
US-421 which also has hotkey switching and software switching. Maybe the
Jaycar one works, but for how long am i going to try stuff \? I am thinking
of getting the MP800R in fact and ditch the MP760 and end this kind of prob
once for all.
- » Replacing NiCd batteries in an obsolete Uniden UH-052XR radio?
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » A solid state replacement for the lowly 2D21 Thyratron tube...(sorry for the On-To...
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair