Teac EU3216F TV - R152 resistor value

Can anyone tell me what the value of R152 is on a Teac EU3216F television?

It's a relatively recent 76cm widescreen tv, R152 is in the main power supply input section, not far from the mains power line in.

R152 is fried and I can't read the value.

There are some other EU... widescreen models that may be similar also.

Thanks very much.

--
Cheers,

Marc
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Marc

Replying to my own question!

It's a 0R22 resistor.

Turns out the chassis is a European 11AK45 (11AK45B5), I found the data.