Tablet XY circuitry

Hi, I am looking for some chips ( or ideas ) which could be used for Magnetic pen tablet XY circuitry ( A/C , signal conditioning etc. ) Any ideas appreciated. Thanks Radim

Reply to
Radim Stepanik

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 21:48:59 GMT, "Radim Stepanik" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Summagraphics tablets used to use this method. Unfortunately the last one I saw was ~20 years ago.

See

-- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar