Pioneer Stereo Receiver SX-212, need schematic

Does anyone have a schematic for the SX-212? Yes, I know it is old but would like to solve a problem with the left channel.

Reply to
nucleus

If it's before 1986, I probably have it. I'll check when I get back in the shop next week. What is it doing?

--
David Farber
David Farber's Service Center

the

I purchased it new Feb. 1986. Sound is very mushy and volume is extremely low out of the left channel. Right channel is excellent. Thanks for your reply.

Reply to
nucleus

I checked and I don't have that manual. I do have a notation saying to refer to the SX-202 manual which I don't have either.

Common things to check are the speaker relay, switches, and controls. What kind of experience do you have in troubleshooting audio equipment?

Good luck.

--
David Farber
David Farber's Service Center
L.A., CA
Reply to
David Farber

Sounds like you need to upgrade from listening to cassettes.

Reply to
Harvey Daye Jr

I found an SC-202 manual here.

Mark Z.