Same or not ???

** Hi,

can anyone here confirm if these two loudspeaker attenuators are of the same design or not ?

  1. The B-Tech BT936:

  1. Altronics A2305

The appear to be suspiciously similar.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

"Phil Allison"

** Never mind.

Spotted the link in tiny print that shows the Altronics one it is virtually identical - just with a more compact PCB layout.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Altronics had some on show at Integrate today (over in the Hordern Pavillion). Not a bad show, lots of neat high-powered LED lighting products.

Reply to
Swanny

** Amasing they would put such a pile of unmitigated puss like that on show.

OTOH -

a collegue informed me, this morning ,the whole damn show was nothing but puss.

As bloody usual - and as expected

** Stop looking at them - or you'll go blind !!!

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Too late, I stared into the laser with my remaining eye ...

Reply to
Swanny