Repairing LG LCD Monitor

Actually, how do you open them up?

The power switch has failed and I'd like to bridge it out and use the wall switch.

The only screws on the back are two close to the middle bottom and I suspect that when I remove them that I am still going to have to somehow flex/twist the front and back plastic shells/covers apart with risk of screen damage.

Reply to
news13

Probably something like this

You might even find a video for your specific model.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else