Trevor Wilson's struggle with reality continues

**I've been working with lead based products (lead solder) for many decades.

------------------------------------------- > > There was an item about it, from TW himself, in the old EA magazine's

> "Forum" pages. > >Leadpoisoning, the resultant illnesses including MADNESS brought down > > the Roman Empire. > > Et tu - Trevor Wilson ?? > **All true. I still have my bloodleadlevels regularly tested. Do you?

---------------------------------

So something that was "**All true" in October of last year is now not true?

The other interesting thing is among his anti-gun "mates" on aus.electronics, where he is considered a "long standing and valued poster" he's admitted to previously suffering "serious lead poisoning", on aus.politics.guns, where he's considered somewhat of the "village idiot" on gun control matters, the claim that he's suffered "serious lead poisoning" is not true.

Trivial Trevor's moving goalposts, don't you just love them.

Reply to
John-Melb

"Trevor Wilson's struggle with reality continues"

And you've only just noticed?

Reply to
Blurter

[...]

On May 15, 2:13=A0pm, "Trevor Wilson" wrote: Inane ranting carefully and lovingly snipped

So something that was "**All true" in October of last year is now not true?

The other interesting thing is among his anti-gun "mates" on aus.electronics, where he is considered a "long standing and valued poster" he's admitted to previously suffering "serious lead poisoning", on aus.politics.guns, where he's considered somewhat of the "village idiot" on gun control matters, the claim that he's suffered "serious lead poisoning" is not true.

Reply to
John-Melb

No, Trevor's very different to me, he can post his anti-gun word vomit on aus.electronics and not get verbally attacked for it.

How is Dorothy, by the way?

Reply to
John-Melb

Keith, here's something someone else wrote

------------------------------------------ Trevor posted the following on aus.electronics

------------------------------------------- > **Despite the fact that VASTLY more Americans carry guns around the stree=

ts,

tly

'.

in

---------------------------------------------------- > **Oh yeah: Two more things:

------------------------------------------------- > **The figures for people legitemately shooting alleged criminals (I say

are

ice

be

ure

,

--------------------------------------------------------------- And you people said nothing,

John posted something pointing out that Wanker Wilson often posts bullshit about the subject, and you lot went feral

See the difference?

Well, do you?

Reply to
John-Melb

I see no inconsistency. It is both possible that lead poisoning brought down the Roman Empire and that Trevor has elevated levels that do not constitute serious lead poisoning.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

cades.

e my

lead

t down

Read it again, oh, and Sylvia, the ends does not always justify the means.

Reply to
John-Melb

in,

streets,

st, it

resently

shows'.

nds of

only

Here in

sales

nsures

se

say

ites are

s show

y police

s to be

lar

t figure

Texas,

ally,

each

elf

ny of

te.

ducks

nsider

ents,

od

isy?

Reply to
John-Melb

Perhaps you should explain exactly where you think the inconsistency lies.

Relevance?

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

decades.

ave my

s lead

's

ght down

?
.

Why do I aways attract the illiterate ones? Did you read what was posted?

On aus.electronics, Phil Allison wrote "TW was diagnosed with seriousleadpoisoningsome years ago."

To which TW responded with "**All true. I still have my bloodleadlevels regularly tested. Do you?"

Therefore according to posts made on aus.electronics last October, TW admitted to have previously suffered from serious lead poisoning, (one of the effects of which is reduced cognitive skills).

According to posts in May on aus.politics.guns, Trevor wrote "They were found to be elevated (not serious leadpoisoning"

According to posts made by Trevor in May on aus.politics.guns, he had never suffered serious lead poisoning?

Either he has or he hasn't, which is it? Was he lying in October, or was he lying in May?

Either way, it severely affects his credibility, particularly when he accuses gun owners of suffering the same condition. It's actually quite funny when you consider TW has repeatadly attacked me, and I have my blood tested quite regularly due to a inherited medical condition, and my lead levels have never found to be elevated.

Because you're having trouble comprehending the discussion, I'll repeat the relevant parts for you

"TW admitted to have previously suffered from serious lead poisoning, (one of the effects of which is reduced cognitive skills)."

And I'm not in the least surprised you cannot see the inconsistency.

Refer to our previous discussions.

Reply to
John-Melb

decades.

It's not as if he came out and repeated the claim. Unless you're a nitpicker on a character assissination crusade (Oh, but you are, of course), the "all true" is a non-nitpicking confirmation of the general content of what was responded to (part of which is snipped out above), the central focus of which was the danger of lead, not TW's health.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

rote:

y decades.

have my

ous lead

o.

ne's

ought down

ou?

ot

ght

ies.

Why did you snip so much of what was posted?

Reply to
John-Melb

decades.

my

lead

I wasn't addressing it.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

rote:

any decades.

to have my

rious lead

.

ago.

zine's

brought down

you?

not

ought

not

lies.

Why, don't you see it as relevant to the discussion?

Reply to
John-Melb

decades.

have my

lead

nonetheless).

down

It was an analysis based on an unreasonably narrow view of what was meant by "All true". Since I'm questioning the validity of that view, any analysis based on it is of no interest.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

ote:

many decades.

d to have my

serious lead

s).

message

s ago.

gazine's

=A0brought down

Do you?

ow not

brought

o not

cy lies.

ral

),

I think you're incorrect in your assertion, "all true" means exactly that,

Reply to
John-Melb

I'm glad you've noticed, when will be seeing enlightening articles and in-depth discussion from you on the subject, when was the last time we saw any? When were you planning on saying something profound about the thread started by me about Liberal Party on-line discussions around gun control, or about the National Party in Victoria's attempt to win friends and influenece people, or even Keithr's thread quoting his dear friend Alpers?

Freedom of speech is a political issue, particularly when it relates to attacking someone's freedom of speech on the basis of perceptions about that persons belief in a political issue, such as gun control.

Just in case you missed it, Trivial Trevor use aus.electronics to launch his anti-gun and anti-gunowner tirades, just as he had previously done with aus.hi-fi and rec.audio-opinion. Those anti-gun and anti-gun owner idiots on aus.electronics said nothing, no-one told him his statements were off topic, no one told him to take it elsewhere, as soon as I started responding, they went feral. These people don't have a problem with anti-gun word vomit being plastered all over their little corner of usenet, but are quite upset at the thought of any law abiding gun owner replying in response.

You want to sit back and accept that sort of attitude towards law- abiding gun owners, that's fine, don't excpect me to accept it, don't expect me to like it, don't expect me to remain silent about it. It's attitudes like yours that have got this country's gun owners in the situation they've found themselves in over the last decade and a half. Don't you remember Little Johnny wearing his Flak-jacket at the Sale Footy Oval just to demonstrate to the public what a dangerous mob of whack-jobs law abiding gun owners are? Don't you remember gun owners being denied applications to join the Liberal Party because the held gun licences?

You can f*ck off now.

Reply to
John-Melb