Re: Jaycar owner passes

On Wed, 30 Jun 2021 01:47:53 -0700, Phil Allison scribed:

Phil Allis> ============== >> Hi, >> For a few months in the early 70's I worked for Bill Edge in Burwood >> Road - then moved on to "Pre-pak" for a short while. >> >> Bill was the son of Norm Edge, long time manager of "Radio Dispatch >> Service " in Broadway. >> >> > ** Forgot to mention: > > Norm Edge served in the Australian Army in WW2. > Driving a tank. > Told me he didn't like it much.

Did he really ave anything to complain about? I knew an old pommy tank driver that 'lost' six tanks during WWII. He figured he had used up a lot of luck during that time.

Reply to
News 2021