Phil Allison is teaching class

Phil Allison is champing at the bit to show us all how to design a small

10 watt amp. OK, now over to you...
Reply to
David Eather

Hehe. Unless Phil decides to actually tolerate ignorance and teach a little on the side, I'm not pulling the plug on the nntp filters which completely remove any trace of his posts from my view. I don't mind getting slapped around, so long as he actually _engages_ me in the process and I learn something. But just to satisfy his itch doesn't work for me.

Let me know if he tells you he promises to intermix some signal with his noise. Until then, he's invisible to me outside of your responses quoting him. I'd rather learn together with you even if you knew far less than I do about this topic (which would be hard to achieve), than just open the vent to his screaching.

Even if you and I get something wrong, I suspect we will catch it at some point. That's another way to learn, besides. I'm just glad to have someone to discuss this with, at all.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Kirwan

Cool. He'll surely show us something he's actually designed and built.

John

Like a bipolar transistor audio amp that uses heating elements from junk toasters as emitter resistors?

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to