Phil Allison is a poofter

"fritz"

> > ( snip piles of putrid, irrational crap) > > > ** This wanker is a DANGEROUS LUNATIC !!

The links in the article seem to be broken, but if you strip off the siliconship prefix, one of the links is

which does indeed give some advice on how to do the work safely.

Clearly, people can make mistakes, and I suppose one must accept that those with less experience are more likely to do so. But the Australian approach is to regulate to prevent most people from doing the work, and, importantly, then assume that people will comply with the law. The NZ approach is to accept that some people will do their own electrical work, and then attempt to instruct people in how to do it safely.

It is far from obvious that the Australian approach results in greater overall safety.

Sylvia.

Reply to
fritz

**I assume you have some data to support your theory?
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au