Phil Allison Silent for over a month

I haven't seen a post from Phil Allison since 11-28-2019. Anyone have news about him?

Reply to
amdx

What? Nobody cares about Phil?

Reply to
amdx

Nobody has any news, I think is the case. Perhaps he's fighting fires, or helping relatives to do so?

Reply to
Clifford Heath

That doesn't quite fit the personality he portrays here, though I suppose he could be rather different "in real life".

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

Why in the hell would you want him alive?? He's a complete turd.

Reply to
Jeßus

he'd have to be VERY different in real life. Which he probably is, because if he spoke to people IRL like he does here, he'd have a regular booking into the intensive care ward.

Reply to
Jeßus

----------------

** A wriggling maggot like you would be more than usually familiar with the ins an outs of turds.

You make the average troll look like a saint.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

** Indeed - maggot trolls do not take kindly to being publicly outed. But in real life (IRL) I have no hesitation in doing the same to the same k inds of vile puke.

Cos I can see who they are, unlike anonymous scum like you.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Not sure when exactly, but happy to meet you in the Sydney area that is quiet and away from cameras Phil. Possibly within the next 3 to 4 months. Then we'll see how you go. You talk so much shit. This is a legit offer. At some point I'll have to be in Sydney this year to visit family before heading off overseas.

Reply to
Jeßus

An incomplete turd actually, no viable brain.

Which is why it only got to molest toasters for a while.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Speak not his name lest you invoke him.

Reply to
keithr0

Well, I had not been called names or degraded for way to long. So instead of paying someone to do it, I thought I'd just find Phil. It's a service he gives away for free. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

"But I came here for an argument!" ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Sorry... This is being hit on the head lessons... You want the room down the hall

Reply to
boB

"What a stupid concept."

Reply to