Re: If this forum was human..

All that is tolerable. What is intolerable is those hell annoying attack lines that he hasn't changed in 150 years! :-))

Reply to
Damian

Absolutely

And his addiction to that toxic illegal backyard stuff. Poor old man needs rehabilitation. :-)

He is supporting Rodels. He's joined at hip with him. He can't exist any other way. :-)

Reply to
Damian

That 'cos your very existence goes against any facts.

Reply to
Damian

And we're having the best kiss ass Rod has ever created out his poop. Mr. F. Murf. :-)

You have a better chance finding Rod's dad alive. He killed himself knowing what his son was growing up to be. :-)

Reply to
Damian

It is no use obfuscating, I was given no such thing,absolutely NO specific examples.

Reply to
F Murtz

You compound your ineptitude with every utterance you make lately.

Reply to
F Murtz

More unsubstantiated utterances ( the sort of stuff I am protesting about)

Reply to
F Murtz

More unsubstantiated cods wallop which you are in no position to know, You and many others just spread such tripe as if it is fact just proving your opinion

Reply to
F Murtz

Now you are propagating bullshit about me. Are you hoping that it will enter folklore. Now I know that you are a bullshit artist that spreads lies And I am in a position to know things that refer directly to me,(I do not drink, I have never met rod). There are to many people like you that take a personal dislike to someone(not necessarily rod) and invent so called facts based on no evidence just to vent your spleen.

Reply to
F Murtz

Now you resort to hyperbole in an attempt at humour.

Reply to
F Murtz

Better attempt than your have done defending the indefencable...

Reply to
SG1

On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 00:16:24 +1000 F Murtz wrote in Message id: :

Here's one thread:

Rod's position was that a 40 pin IDE drive would spin up even if the RESET pin on the IDE interface was asserted.

He was wrong. When it was pointed out that he was wrong, the Rod-Bot took over.

If an IDE drive's reset pin is asserted, it will NOT spin up.

Reply to
JW

At least you have come up with one.

Reply to
F Murtz

Trouble is he is wrong about that one. Not all IDE drives do what he claimed.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Yes, you do. You're unloading your baggage here due to excessive drinking of that cheap backyard stuff. It messes with your head. I've warned your mate long time ago, and I'm warning you now, quit the shit. Start collecting stamps or something, it's a better and more productive hobby than drinking.

That's another lie. You don't need to. You're joined at hips with Rod fella.

Well, I certainly dislike you being a poop of Rod. Only Rod can fix that.

Reply to
Damian

It's you who's been providing shit load humour to us.....so keep doing it.

Reply to
Damian

You're being obfuscated by your own act. Try taking your head off Rod's ass. So, you can start smelling a better world and see a better world as well.

Reply to
Damian

You don't exist in real world, only in Rod's rear end. That's the problem.

Reply to
Damian

Here we go again. Let's start. Shall we?!

Reply to
Damian

Rod's ass, of course. That's his residence.

Reply to
Damian