Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London

Ah jeez, I know I shouldn't bait somebody with the emotional development of a nine-year-old, but it's been a stressful week and the opportunity to just point and laugh was too good to pass up. -- Joe

Reply to
Joe Thompson

Joseph I know 9 year olds with more maturity that Mr Speed. Roddles is at least 5 years younger than you think.....

Reply to
SG1

Joe Pfeiffer wrote just the puerile shit thats all it can ever manage.

Reply to
Rod Speed

SG1 wrote just the puerile shit thats all it can ever manage.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Joe Thompson wrote just the puerile shit thats all it can ever manage.

Reply to
Rod Speed

You use that word a lot. I don' think it means what you think it means.

OK, I'm done. This is just too easy.

Joe Pfeiffer

Joe Pfeiffer wrote just the puerile shit thats all it can ever manage.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Pot - Kettle - except in this case the kettle is a modern electric one.

-- Steve O'Hara-Smith | Directable Mirror Arrays C:>WIN | A better way to focus the sun The computer obeys and wins. | licences available see You lose and Bill collects. |

Ahem A Rivet's Shot

Some gutless f****it desperately cowering behind Ahem A Rivet's Shot wrote just the peurile silly shit any 2 year old could leave for dead.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Wow you can't even read as far as the signature block.

-- Steve O'Hara-Smith | Directable Mirror Arrays C:>WIN | A better way to focus the sun The computer obeys and wins. | licences available see You lose and Bill collects. |

Ahem A Rivet's Shot

We had customers like him and had to figure out ways to train the untrainable. All in all, we got pretty good at that kind of training.

/BAH

Reply to
jmfbahciv

He's just starting to figure out he's the small terd in the big allygator pond and is realizing that he's losing. Hence, the cut/paste replies trying to back out of the deep holes he's found himself in. Too bad; he might have had something interesting stored in his backbrain, but it's not retrievable since his core holes have lost their wire mesh.

/BAH

Reply to
jmfbahciv

I liked handling cards. I hated handling papertape. I would rather have my data in cards than on magtape.

Cards were great; DECtapes were the best.

/BAH

Reply to
jmfbahciv

write on.

pockets.

numbering.

paper.

If no one paniced, you could pick up the most of the cards in sequence. Static was your friend in this case.

/BAH

Reply to
jmfbahciv

More importantly, it could be fixed. Looking at magtape took a bit god who didn't mind going blind. ;-)

/BAH

Reply to
jmfbahciv

Not emotionally; not chronologically, nor experienced.

enough to let you anywhere near one.

Not interested in learning, are you?

/BAH

Reply to
jmfbahciv

Or mention the merits of the use of a dry marker.

/BAH

Reply to
jmfbahciv

all you can do about that.

hardware.

OS that wont let it run.

thing.

You really don't seem to know what you're talking about.

/BAH

Reply to
jmfbahciv

I got to talk about DECtapes again.

/BAH

Reply to
jmfbahciv

Nah, that was too simple. I worked with the really hard stuff: payroll systems.

--
/~\  cgibbs@kltpzyxm.invalid (Charlie Gibbs)
\ /  I'm really at ac.dekanfrus if you read it the right way.