Meter Maids give Microsoft a fright

Meter Maids give Microsoft a fright August 26th, 2010

THE city's iconic Meter Maids have caused a stir at Microsoft's huge Tech-Ed conference being held on the Gold Coast this week.

The Meter Maids were hired by Microsoft to take part in the conference's welcoming reception at the Gold Coast Convention Centre earlier this week.

The company claims it had no idea the gold bikini-clad women would be so scantily dressed and apologised to delegates, some of whom voiced their displeasure on social networking site, Twitter.

Cheers Don...

=============

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Wowser geeks who woulda thunk

--
Reply to
atec77

Could it be the rise gave rise to complaints???????

Reply to
SG1

I went to the doctor while I was on holiday in Bangkok recently, to get my testicles checked out.

While the doc was cupping my dangly bits, he said, "Don't worry, it's normal to get an erection during this kind of examination."

I said, "I haven't got an erection!" He replied, "No, but I have!"

Reply to
Rob

In the photo accompanying the article, the girls do not seem to be wearing bikinis. If they are, they are covered up on top.

--
Long-time resident of Adelaide, South Australia,
which probably influences my opinions.

bikinis. If they are, they are covered up on

you should be able to further diagnose this problem more readily at:

Cheers Don...

==================================

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

More like, they have more Bling and more useful than Windows 8

Reply to
son of a bitch

No, because that photo seems to have nothing to do with what they wore at the Microsoft conference.

--
Long-time resident of Adelaide, South Australia,
which probably influences my opinions.
Reply to
annily

Come to think of it, maybe the photo accompanying the original article doesn't either. It's probably just a stock photo of them with the mayor.

--
Long-time resident of Adelaide, South Australia,
which probably influences my opinions.
Reply to
annily

either. It's probably just a stock photo

persactley :-)

Cheers Don...

==================

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Few scrubbers there!

Reply to
Rob

On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 08:59:54 +1000, "SG1" put finger to keyboard and composed:

This is begging for a joke about micro soft, but I'm not going there.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

As #1 son says "you need to harden up, Take a v****a........" No commercials on the ABC.

Reply to