Phone battery question.

Call pack. 2/3AA.

Yep, holes to plug but painting is the worst part. The colours never match and I certainly don't wish to repaint a room.

The previous two did. :)

Dunno about that, Wes still list Japanese nicad cells (Sanyo or Panasonic) although that may cease at any time in the future.

Not sure that age matters much either as they seem to last forever until the first charge.

Which raises yet another. Current model Sennheiser cordless headphones use nicads as do the cordless headphones from Wes. I certainly don't want to throw the Sennheisers away. :(

--
John H
Reply to

John_H wrote: ============

** Absurd crap.

NiCds do not usually have a long shelf life. They corrode and leak if allowed to go flat. Just like Alkaline cells do.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Why don't the 10 year old ones leak?

--
John H
Reply to

Go like for like. It will probably outlast the phone.

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if