NBN phones

Does it matter that one of my phones is connected via an ADSL line filter?

Reply to
Lucifer

No not a problem but they do fail. Having said that they generally only fail with respect to filtering, i.e. still not a problem for voice.

In short, not a problem.

Reply to
Bob

Thanks. I am using the filter as a double adapter.

I did have a couple of filters fail in the ADSL days. One went noisy like a faulty copper cable. The other shorted out the phone line.

Reply to
Lucifer