Need a new Ethernet cable?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/02/09/perfect_your_mp3_listening_pleasure_with_this_bonkers_ethernet_cable/

Re: Need a new Ethernet cable?

I'd like the customers' names and contact numbers, please.

I have a barely-used building to sell them (known in some circles as "The
Sydney Opera House"), in which to enjoy their new cables. For only a small
additional fee, I can throw in a recently-repainted bridge to endulge their
ocular senses during the performances.

--
Bob Milutinovic
Cognicom

Re: Need a new Ethernet cable?
Here's one for you

http://www.audiostream.com/content/audioquest-vodka-ethernet-cable-and-diamond-ethernet-cable

It should be noted

A) He had 2 short lengths of these cables and a very long length of
normal CAT-5 in between.

B) He appears to have been using a MacBook Pro as the audio device.

C) He appears to be a total wanker.

Re: Need a new Ethernet cable?

Point C didn't need to be mentioned, as it comes part of the package with
point B.

The firts half of the first paragraph screams "illiterate wanker."

The second half of the first paragraph screams "sponsored by AudioQuest."

The rest of it wasn't worth reading.

--
Bob Milutinovic
Cognicom

Re: Need a new Ethernet cable?

I did laugh at the irony of your comment heh ;-)

Re: Need a new Ethernet cable?

Nup - I already sold it.

Sylvia.

Re: Need a new Ethernet cable?

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/264/200/acb.jpg

Re: Need a new Ethernet cable?

perfect_your_mp3_listening_pleasure_with_this_bonkers_ethernet_cable/

Not that one, but I did buy four Cat 6 cables today.
Now I'm waiting for the NBN to roll out for them to be of any real use.

Re: Need a new Ethernet cable?
I like the bit about the hi-fi guys running their mp3 files :-)

Re: Need a new Ethernet cable?

Seriously, anyone who buys one of those things should have the rest of
their money confiscated.

Sylvia.

Re: Need a new Ethernet cable?

They will by the vendors of monster cables and other such snake oil.

Re: Need a new Ethernet cable?

I suppose, but I was hoping I could be involved in the confiscation.

Sylvia.

Site Timeline