Labor is back in

First 1/4 2011 an election I hear is the official unofficial consideration

--

son of a bitch wrote

finally on the NBN . .

be using sub-space relays.

Labor aint actually stupid enough to cancel it now that faces the possibility of another election any time one of theirs carks it etc with that being one of their main claims about what they had to offer.

the Next Government.

You aint established that there is a next govt any time soon.

Sure, but I bet even the coalition wont actually have the balls to pull the plug on it once a substantial part of it has been rolled out, if they ever do get back in power any time soon.

Their only hope on that is another election quick that does see Labor get the bums rush.

Sure, but that doesnt mean that the coalition is guaranteed to win that election.

Reply to
Rod Speed

finally on the NBN . .

be using sub-space relays.

the Next Government.

you cant establish there aint you made the claim you prove it woddles

they will when the do

bums rush. certain to happen sooner than later , just as certain as you being an O2 thief

election.

worthless rhetoric as usual woddles , could apply to any party and just you wasting O2 as usual

--
Reply to
atec77

spending and borrowing massive amounts of

In any case, Speedy boi, how do Howard's sins justify Rudd/Gillards spending? Not that it's relevant anyway.

Reply to
B J Foster

That is a no brainer call based on the fact that she looses a no confidence motion when parliament first resumes (Nov).

Reply to
terryc

Or vice versa - glass houses.

Reply to
keithr

. Positions of great power like tend to attract pedos, sociopaths & sicko's of all types in much the same way as flies are attracted to a turd. In many cases these people with dirt on their hands would be preferred as they are compromised, can either be allowed access to their perversion with small risk of prosecution in return for favours, (votes) or alternately manipulated / blackmailed by those with the big $$.

In many cases, anyone who knew of someone on the other side doing these sort of things wouldn't be able to say anything, because it would very likely expose just as many or more on their side or even themselves.

Reply to
kreed

B J Foster wrote

Never said it did. I JUST rubbed your stupid pig ignorant nose in the FACT that we saw a whole series of rate rises under Howard when that particular govt wasnt borrowing a cent. so your claim at the top about what causes rate rises has blown up in your face and covered you with black stuff, again.

Corse its relevant to that stupid pig ignorant claim of yours now right at the top.

Reply to
Rod Speed

keithr wrote

its all on again.All the libs have to do

Nope, if one of the coalition's gets caught doing that, it wouldnt bring down the govt, stupid.

Brainless stupidity in your case.

Reply to
Rod Speed

we have enough bad news on the TV without having it rammed down our face here as well

both parties lost the election and therefore the leaders are both losers but the biggest losers are us as we have to suffer them

ffs..... surely you can find enough things about computers to post here without polluting it with politics

Reply to
will s

will s wrote

as well

Its rammed down our throats, or rammed into our face, you illiterate hoon.

You clearly dont believe that applys to yourself, hypocrite.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Only for businesss run by herd followers.

It is being driven by consumer spending.

Reply to
terryc

but

I wouldn't say he is making a political point, he is neutrally announcing an important happening for Australia that we have waited over 2 weeks for. It is important news.

In fact, I have been quite impressed with the standard of the discussion on the subject on here, in that we haven't had bucketloads of silly, pointless back and forth ALP / Liberal bashing & name calling.

Out of interest, speaking to friends and work colleagues, many of who are openly (and incurably:) Labor or Liberal supporters, one unique thing is that none of them are at all happy with the situation we have.

There is absolutely none of the usual "yay - Gillard won" from Laborites. Anyone else noticed this ?

Reply to
kreed

To be accurate; when I heard the anouncement I checked my portfolio and as I follow mostly miners/exploration/resources, they had taken a hit that nearly brought a tear to the eye.

So it seemed to me that it went south in minutes

Employment uptake figures out yesterday doesn't look good for interest rates.

regn.pickfod

regn.pickfod wrote

follow mostly

to the eye.

You're too prone to bursting into tears.

It didnt.

Adam Carr.

Keen did on property prices.

We'll see... There is no automatic relation between employment and interest rates.

Rod Speed

this coming from you just strengthens my point and I know I am absolutely correct

you are a nasty old person that gets enjoyment from having kids sit on your lap

Reply to
will s

will s wrote

here as well

correct

Thats the completely superfluous proof that you never ever could bullshit and lie your way out of a wet paper bag.

Reply to
Rod Speed