Labor is back in

terryc wrote

Not a chance, even the Dud couldnt even get them to visit their local school in person or piss in some 'homeless' person's pocket just once.

Not a hope in hell. No govt ever does in that situation.

Reply to
Rod Speed

terryc wrote

fibre optic cable?

Not even possible.

Thats there right now.

Higher doesnt help.

And Windsor doesnt even want fibre to every rural hamlet, let alone every farmer anyway.

The vast bulk of them already have decent broadband available via NextG right now.

The only thing that isnt any good for is avoiding driving to the DVD rental place because of the volume charges. Its fine for everything else and can be significantly cheaper than DSL too, essentially because there isnt a fixed monthly charge if you dont want that.

poisoned chalice.

Thats just plain silly, most obviously with what Gillard did with the ETS post Copenhagen.

Not even possible now that Windsor and Oakshot have sold out.

How odd that we didnt see that result when Mal gave Whitless the bums rush that way.

Reply to
Rod Speed

terryc wrote

Nothing like, they didnt form their own partys and wont either, you watch.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Dr Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF"

Reply to
regn.pickfod

ending up dead etc. The way you worded that, sounds like you are predicting someone might wind up dead through reasons other than natural causes. Any predictions on what seats may require a by-election? Lyne and/or New England perhaps?

--
What is the difference between a duck?
Reply to

Reply to
B J Foster

Doug Jewell wrote

members ending up dead etc.

dead through reasons other than natural

Nar it wasnt meant that way. I just realise that we have had quite a few pollys die in office, like that fools that shagged himself to death quite literally or just resign due to ill health etc.

We've seen a few attempted suicides too.

We've also seen quite a few just give up on politics too, tho presumably they'd be more reluctant to do that with the numbers so tight.

Its impossible to predict who will die of natural causes.

Even the ones that get plenty of excercise etc and drop dead pretty spectacularly.

I'm hopeless at predicting who might die of cancer or a heart attack etc.

I didnt predict either of the most recent suicide attempts either.

Reply to
Rod Speed

B J Foster wrote

within months according to ICAP

And it remains to be seen if he can predict any better than that other fool Steve Keen predicted house prices.

Depends on how great the rate rise is, stupid.

spending and borrowing massive amounts of

Corse we never ever saw any rate rises under Howard with the federal govt not borrowing a cent, eh ?

high) to 25% under Rudd. This

Corse we never ever saw any rate rises under Howard eh ?

Not if you have even half a clue about where you have those savings invested.

Odd, could have SWORN they attempted to have a mining profits tax.

will hit us through interest rates as well.

Doesnt have to if part of what was raised from the flogging off of Telstra was used to pay for it.

Bet it doesnt cost anything like that much more.

Reply to
Rod Speed

regn.pickfod wrote

Like hell it did.

Adam Carr.

And it remains to be seen if he does any better than that other fool Steve Keen did on property prices.

Rod Speed

I'll have my patent on Zero Point Modules by then. Up the ZPM !!!!!!!!!

Reply to
SG1

Well Roddles show them how to do it properly, afterall you know everything......

Reply to
SG1

Reply to
dechucka

I suppose that statement fully demonstrates the limit of your technical knowledge. A drop of 7(?) metres every 20 metres as opposed of one from

500 to 5,000 every 1,000-10,000 metres. Why not?

Sat links? Yes. Affordable =No.

Really a small national investment to maximise competition in locally produced food stuffs.

With this logic, the government could save money on schools, hospital, roads and an endless number of expenses as they would all be equally affordable.

An the poster child steps forward.

Example two poster child. May i suggest you use that ample affordable broadband available to you and listen carefully to the long interviews they gave.

NEWS FLASH! Neither are in politics any more. One is in fairy land and the other is borderline.

Reply to
terryc

Till a few gets caught for kiddie fiddling or some such thing, resigns and its all on again.All the libs have to do is expose someone.

Reply to
F Murtz

ge that affects the result and thats unlikely.

m funding a new election.

mbers ending up dead etc.

I would tend to agree with these 3 points.

It also might not just be the independents that have trouble funding another election campaign either.

The "dead" thinghy could really throw a spanner in the works.

Reply to
kreed

Utegate again?

Reply to
terryc

F Murtz wrote

Easier said than done.

And Labor has f*ck all members in the places most of them are now anyway.

Reply to
Rod Speed

kreed wrote

Sure, they clearly are revelling in the power they currently have and would prefer not to risk losing that power. Its hard to say what the voters would do in a quick election right now hung parliament wise.

Yeah, cept that it could just as easily be a coalition corpse.

Reply to
Rod Speed

terryc wrote

Nope, no one is gunna be a stupid as Gretch any time soon.

And its Abbott thats the ex priest anyway.

Reply to
Rod Speed

be using sub-space relays.

It's never too late to cancel anything. Previous Projects started by one government are rarely finished as planed by the Next Government. It's going to take years to finish this. And I'd be extreeeemly surprised if this government goes the full

3 years.
Reply to
son of a bitch