I've had neough of Doof Doof

magnetron.
it'll leap thru any tiny enclosure aperture in their electronics and bugger it, perhaps permanently. If its a FET amp, it'll probably burst into HF oscillation, then burst into flames.
worst case, you can cook the pricks.
Cheers Terry
Reply to
Terry Given
Like a Small EMF Bomb... Directional of cause so it wont take out the whole neighbourhood..
That would shut them down..
:>
Reply to
Allan
Not even close. Its a "Magnetron", which is a whole 'nother beast.
--
?

Michael A. Terrell
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell
No. The idea is to create high AC voltages in the conductors and destroy the semiconductors.
--
?

Michael A. Terrell
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell
Oooooh cannibalism in the suburbs :)
Reply to
John
Tried that
They had it cranked up pretty early one night, i went over and teenage kids answered the door, asked them if they mind turning it down a few decibles till i get the kids settled.
I went back home and heard the kids out in the backyard telling their dad, and his reply was "turn it up louder"
so thats the type of father figure he is.
Ended up i did call the cops that night, and they just did a drive-by and left again. Next thing i know i had the mother over banging on my door about "how dare i call the cops" (she was pissed as a fart) Ended up i had her backing across the lawn threating to shove my fist down her throat for the abuse she gave me. Havn't spoke to them since, i just ring the cops from now on ....
Reply to
Dee
One thing worth a try is writing to the council instead of phoning.
Written complaints with a paper record are (mostly) treated with a bit more care than a verbal report.
Reply to
Ghost in the machine
report them to the cops for drug use too - odds on they are, and that might land them in a whole lot of shit. especially when you mention the large numbers of different cars turning up....
Cheers Terry
Reply to
Terry Given
Or even say three's a funny smell at that house and you think it's a meth lab......
Reply to
John
done
need to
them
I have a solution , offer her a slab a month for free , conditional on the music stopping .
This will encourage her to stop her kids as she gets pissed for free .
Reply to
FruitLoop
Or hydro setup with lights blairing at all hours
Reply to
FruitLoop
Is the doof doofing from a mains power supplied stereo? Can you can get to their circuit breakers easily? if they are old type fuses, remove fuse wire and replace. If they are circuit breakers, remove insides and replace.
Might not stop them forever but certainly an annoying option.
Cheers, Andy S

Reply to
Phlosten