Feedbro ? and how to turn ON option to add feeds in a page?

LSS;Does anyone know how to do this?

Feedbro is an extensain for firefox and others that allows you to aggregate RSS feeds.

when it was first installed, it had a toolbar option to add feeds( and other stuff) from the web page you have open, before feedbro aunched. This was turned off and now I can not workout how to turn it back on.

For some stupid reason I'm trying to add RSS feeds from the ABC, again, but like a lot of stuff, the ABC doesn't follow common standaRDS.

Reply to
news18