FA: 33k6 modems, 52x IDE CD-ROM drive, ISDN router (Ebay, Sydney)

"Rod Speed" made...

...another gutless tail between his legs retreat.

Reply to
Clockmeister

Some gutless car crashing f****it desperately cowering behind Clockmeister deperately attempted to bullshit its way out of its predicament and fooled absolutely no one at all, as always. No surprise that it only ever gets to crash cars.

Reply to
Rod Speed

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:47:00 +1000, The Real Andy put finger to keyboard and composed:

A 33.6K data/fax/voice modem could be attached to a cheap PC and used as a paperless fax, or as an answering service. I'd be wary about buying a used CD-ROM, though.

Anyway, don't Ebay's terms and conditions prohibit spamming?

-- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Anyone wiht a clue can do that on their main PC.

Makes a lot more sense to get a DVD instead.

They certainly dont prohibit what he did.

Rod Speed

shoulder"

he's been in aus.comms.* more than anything else

Reply to
Michael

Wrong, as always.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Ahh, I KNEW there was a reason why I didnt subscribe to aus.comms.* :P

MaX

Reply to
MaXiLeeCH