PC-17K1 optocoupler or equiv. wanted.

Greetings group. I have an AKAI ctv model CT-14X4A with a faulty optocoupler. I802 PC-17K1

I have been unable to find a replacement. Can someone suggest a substitute?

K1010 in the WES catalog may be a possible substitute. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks, Russell Griffiths.

Reply to
rg26ce1991

Max Harding vk3jin

On 14 Mar 2006 18:39:02 -0800, " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" put finger to keyboard and composed:

These appear to be the datasheets:

I think the parts are a good match. However, WES's data appear to be in error. A reverse current (Ir) of 2mA is ridiculously leaky, and an RI (Input-Output Isolation Resistance?) of 100 ohms would be deadly.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Thankyou for both replies. I did try to find a datasheet without success.

I have bought the opto. from WES, but have not put it in yet.

Bye, Russell.

Reply to
rg26ce1991