Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- ESR-Meter MK2 spare-parts (ZILOG faulty)
August 12, 2007, 1:31 pm
rate this thread
I have this MKII ESR- Meter in use and I need the customized processor
build by ZILOG. Unfortunatly I swapped the test leads from my
mutimeter to control the mains cap in a tv-set and my MK2 said
"plopp". I repaired it, but the processor is faulty, too. The writing
on the part looks: Z86E0408PSC. A blank chip will not work
I ve had problems to find support for this meter. In the present time
Dick Smith does not sell that anymore. I was very happy with this fine
tool in the past and I want to use it further on.
Alternativ: could you tell me any connection to bring this meter back
A blank chip will not work, as you know. I dont want to put it away.
Now I detected via goggle this group and I would be happy to get any
hint for this customized programmed IC.
Best Regards from Germany
- » Abgerissene Platinenkontakte reparieren.
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (German)
- » (PDF) Sabiston and Spencer Surgery of the Chest - 2 Vol Set 9th Ed by Sellke
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Embedded Programming