Commercial opportunity for a collaborative project

I have an idea for the design and assembly of a relatively "simple" device involving video technology.

I am hoping that there may be an electronics hobbyist on this forum who may appreciate an opportunity to make some money while having fun. I believe the market for this device is very large so long as the market will wear the price.

If you would like to discuss this please send me a message and we can arrange to discuss this off-line.

I would handle finance and markerting. The project would be based on profit-sharing.

My collaborative partner will need to be electronically "switched on", be a lateral thinker, have drive and lives by the philosophy that there is a "way of solving any problem" - it just needs to be found.

Look forward to talking.

Thank you.

Reply to
bryannego

"bryannego"

This has ALL the signs of a VERY bad outcome just waiting to happen.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison