Project survey: Commercial Companies and the Open Source Community

Hi,

I am a student studying Business IT Systems (MSc) at the University of Strathclyde in Scotland.

For my masters dissertation I am investigating the relationship between commercial companies and the open source community.

The project examines the issues, motivations and critical success factors in this collaborative relationship.

If you have experience in this area ... i.e. have worked for a company that has released code into the community... Or would simply like to pass on your opinions... I would be grateful if you could participate in my survey.

The survey can be found at ...

Thnx for ur time.

Imran

Reply to