The Raspberry Pi is now the third best-selling computer of all time

The Raspberry Pi is now the third best-selling computer of all time
(David Nield)

http://www.techradar.com/news/the-raspberry-pi-is-now-the-third-best-selling-computer-of-all-time

--
Eduardo
Sorocaba,SP-Brasil - www.alt119.net

Re: The Raspberry Pi is now the third best-selling computer of all time

selling-computer-of-all-time

One difference is that ALL C64's used the same cpu - not true of all
rpi's.

Re: The Raspberry Pi is now the third best-selling computer of all time

Or PC's or Mac's, so that's #1 and #2 disqualified too.

---druck

---

Re: The Raspberry Pi is now the third best-selling computer of all time

Are intel-macs part of the PC or the Mac group?

Re: The Raspberry Pi is now the third best-selling computer of all time

Any official Apple mchine that can run MacOS -> OS X is a Mac.

Re: The Raspberry Pi is now the third best-selling computer of all time
Hoe many abaci since the dawn of time?

Re: The Raspberry Pi is now the third best-selling computer of all time
On Sat, 18 Mar 2017 11:38:37 -0300, Internetado

Much as I would love this to be true, I really can't buy the
implication that the various consumer products running versions of iOS
and Android are not computers by any reasonable definition.

--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Site Timeline