jvc av28t25eks problem

Hi need a bit of help

My jvc tv turns on for a few second then switches off. If a repeat this operation for approx 5 mins the tv will eventually stay on, Does anyone know how to fix this problem or point me in the direction of the service manual. Many thanks tim

Reply to
Tim

see my reply earlier.

AW

Reply to
Cliff top

Cliff I can't seem to find the reply you gave, Sorry to be a pain.

Cliff top:

this

anyone

service

Reply to
Tim

Hi, I just said to contact me with your email address (the email address I use is valid), I can send you the pdf manual. The root cause may be one of quite a few things... LOPTX, leaky high voltage caps, etc but the set is too new to have a problem with a dry electrolytic. regards Andrew

Reply to
Cliff Top

Reply to
sfullalove

hi my telly dos exactly the same. Did you find out what the problem was if so can you let me know. thanks stef

Reply to
sfullalove