JVC TV AV-27770

I am working on a JVC M# AV-27770. I have checked all caps HOT verticle caps, power supply caps. resistors are all measuring OK. The TV rellay clicks but no start. I have put a few hours into and am really stuck. I am thinking it might be the tube. Is JVC known for bad tubes the set is only 9 Yrs old.

Thanx James

Reply to
Karen Ray-Stewart

Jack Schwab

Hi is the STRS5708 Regs known to be bad in these sets? there is no other faults that I can find!!?? . All caps and resistors are good. It also makes that sharp HONK audible noise when it tries to start.

James

Reply to
Karen Ray-Stewart