I have a Robbins & Meyers "Dental Lathe Motor". Where do the wires go?

Info from faceplate. Dental Lathe Motor Frame 18m Volts 115 Cyc 60 RPM 1750/3450 Amps 2.7

Reply to
John G.

As in this from all the way back in 1914:

Wow, that's an antique! Anyway, does it still have the base? The power cord attaches to connectors inside the base, which ones hard to tell without a photo. Can you post one?

Reply to
passerby

Onto to the terminals of course! Perhaps just a smidge more info would get more assistance :-)

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

I will post a photo this weekend. I was hoping to get some kind of wiring diagram.

Reply to
John G