Small 24v Ac motor with 3 wires - help!

I have a small AC motor which has 3 wires, the motor is rated at 8RPM 24V

60Hz, and should use a 12mfd capacitor.

Can I use 2 x 22mfd electrolytic capacitors end to end like this -------------|(--------------)|------------ to make a non-polarized capacitor (11mfd) that I can use with this motor.

And how do I wire it, there is a red wire, a brown wire, and two white wires that are joined together.

This is for a low speed, low torque application (turning a small plastic part on a pinball machine). The motor is about 1 1/2" in diameter and 2" deep (hopefully that might give you some idea of it's power).

Thanks,

Bob.

Reply to
November Soul