Subject Author Posted Replies

PSU eval. # n3252w View Sonic, Model vs11335-1m
This PSU looks new, being there is no service manual to d/l that I can access (other than the scam sites), the power light comes on after hard reset then blinks green, bad PSU right ?, well looking at...
8
8

Conductive grease?
That age-old problem of conflicting requirements. Someone's cherished domestic amp from 1983 uses slideway ribbons from the front panel to pcb mounted slide switches. I last saw this amp 5 years ago,...
3
3

Part # of Magnetron for Microwave Oven Emerson MW9107WC
Greetings, Can someone tell me the part # of the magnetron for microwave oven Emerson MW9107WC? I know I could probably just take it apart and see for myself, but would like to determine cost...
18
18

Ampex 601 Reel to Reel plays back fine but has only AC hum in record mode
The input section has severe AC hum when recording via the Microphone & direct line but playback through the output & headphone jacks is fine. If anybody is familiar with working on these any help...
5
5

Looks similar search engine?
Where you can upload a pic of a mystery item somewhere, direct a search engine to it , analyses it and finds similar. ? I have a no name web cam I would like to find a driver for and also a few...
15
15

RCA TV model F27665, CH. CTC203AX shut down problem
This set tries to start four times. HV spikes to 20KV each time and then decays to zero. I've seen where "three strikes" on some of the RCA's and the Proscan' s pointed to flyback but I'm not sure...
2
2

PCB Designing software
Please can anyone show me an easy- to- use PCB software that can automaticaly prepare a circuit board after drawing the schematic diagram? Or one that you just mount the components to get PCB.
6
6

Remote control modulator & demodulator
Hi Good Pals, I'm designing an infrared remote controlled circuit with at least 6 functions. I need ICs that can transmit(thru LED)codes or modulate signals(from the keypad) and a corresponding ic...
2
2

ATX power supply fan noisy.
I would like to replace this two-wire, 80mm square, power supply fan. The power supply is used in an AudioReQuest music server and is powered on continuously. The part number is, NMB-MAT 7 followed by...
49
49

Norcent 42" Plasma TV
Someone recently brought in a Norcent PT4235 plasma TV. It had apparently "just quit". When I plug it in, the relays click a couple of times like it's trying to start, and a bit of static flashes on...
2
2

Norver model NU-1C single channel FM and subcarrier receiver.
Is anyone familiar with these radios? They were originally furnished to the blind. This one appears to be tuned to 90.1MHZ. I don't know if there is still any sub carrier stuff around but in any case...
3
3

Sony KV-2784R horiz problem
Sony KV-2784R died - horiz collapse - fuse F501 blown - pressing power button causes TV to try to start then stops - very soft high freq buzz is heard. Remote control will not start it. HOT and all...
13
13

METEX M-4650
Hi Group, I have a METEX M-4650 4.5 Digit DVM wich is not working on all 3 of the capacitance positions. For the rest it's fine. Can anybody help me with a service manual or schematic? Thanks, Gio
1
1

Magnavox chassis 25X605-00BB Sync loss problem solved
Posted this 4/02: hours on it; still runs/displays like new. It's on a digital converter, so always on CH3. Starting a couple weeks ago, on cold start, the picture jitters for a few seconds, then...

Brown magnet material ?
What is it called? I just used some to repair a broken springline pickup, as it is easily cut with a razor to make 2 parts to go over the wire suspension and through the anchor assembly , required to...
4
4