Subject Author Posted Replies

5 Ghz Routers Cause Nausea & Dizziness - To You Too?
5 Ghz Routers Cause Nausea & Dizziness - To You Too? The router shown in the figure is Linksys WRT600N Router, that is exactly the one I bought about 4 years ago but currently I operate it at 2.5 Ghz...
24
24

measurements model 80
On a Measurements model 80 signal generator what tube does the AM modulation?
1
1

Replacing the screen on a PSP
Here is a picture of a Sony PSP with lines across the screen, accessible by http. Is a screen replacement likely to fix it? Does more than one factory in the world build these LCDs? I've seen them...
1
1

Auto Iris CCTV Video Camera Lens Pinout Old Cosmicar TV Pinhole similar to C30904
I'd like to know if anyone could point me to info regarding the 5-wire circuit in this older, discontinued Cosmicar pinhole video camera lens. The unpowered state of the iris is closed, and by...
2
2

HELP:Measuring refresh rate of PCBs
Hi all, I built a simple circuit using te famous "sync separator" IC LM1881 in order to measure the refresh rate (Vsync) of JAMMA PCBs.I follow this scheme (but also the one form NATIONAL manufacturer...
16
16

Sony tube tv going bad?
Hello: This has not been a good week. Last week something killed my (14yo) gas range. While baking dinner it made a loud snap/crack sound like a light bulb exploded and stopped working. Clocks dead,...
5
5

The OLED TV: Is Delusion Finally Transforming Into Reality? - Brian's Brain | Blog on EDN
bob

Bauer 16 mm projector schematic
Does anyone have, or have suggestions for where to find, a schematic for a Bauer P8L Universal 16 mm film projector? TIA ...
1
1

Model Sony KDS 60-A2000 no vertical
Need your help once again group, and this is my own TV. Got the 4 red blinks on the power light. Set won't come up. Web search says this code is loss of verical. I can't find any info other than this....
2
2

The Bob Parker Anatek Blue ESR Meter
I bought a new Blue ESR meter kit from Anatek recently. The kit was received very quickly, and assembly was easy. The kit is neatly packed, the circuit board is high quality and clearly marked for...
4
4

VT5V73 Generic 15" LCD Color NTSC Composite Video Monitor No Backlight Symptom
I bought a couple of used units of these No-brand generic LCD monitors to use for video camera use. They have no brand name, and I don't know where they were sold originally. For my first actual...
3
3

Today's Lead Free Crap Solder Stories ...
The first is the Warrior amp that I posted on here about, looking for schematics. None were found, and as expected, the importer ignored my pleas, so I decided I would spend a half hour on it 'blind'....
65
65

New computer scam ?
t Probably not the same "scam", but interesting just the same
2
2

? on NTE56041 for touch-on lamp
I am attempting to fix my Mother-in-law's touch-on/touch-off lamp, which appears to have a faulty BT136-600E triac in it. The sub for this is the NTE56041, but that part doesn't turn on the lights...
3
3

Followup re: USB malfunction ? / Ezbus digital mixer /Ez-usb USB chip
for I got back to this today. Saved to disc the existing (corrupted ?) data in the serial EEPROM and cut the SDA line to the Ez-usb chip. The EZbus mixer is no longer "Becoming Ezbus" and a blank...
16
16