Subject Author Posted Replies

VT5V73 Generic 15" LCD Color NTSC Composite Video Monitor No Backlight Symptom
I bought a couple of used units of these No-brand generic LCD monitors to use for video camera use. They have no brand name, and I don't know where they were sold originally. For my first actual...
3
3

Today's Lead Free Crap Solder Stories ...
The first is the Warrior amp that I posted on here about, looking for schematics. None were found, and as expected, the importer ignored my pleas, so I decided I would spend a half hour on it 'blind'....
65
65

New computer scam ?
t Probably not the same "scam", but interesting just the same
2
2

? on NTE56041 for touch-on lamp
I am attempting to fix my Mother-in-law's touch-on/touch-off lamp, which appears to have a faulty BT136-600E triac in it. The sub for this is the NTE56041, but that part doesn't turn on the lights...
3
3

Followup re: USB malfunction ? / Ezbus digital mixer /Ez-usb USB chip
for I got back to this today. Saved to disc the existing (corrupted ?) data in the serial EEPROM and cut the SDA line to the Ez-usb chip. The EZbus mixer is no longer "Becoming Ezbus" and a blank...
16
16

AC current sensor with interface
Hi, I'm looking for non-contact current sensors for 0-60/70A AC connected to some digital interface (1-wire, GPIB, RS422, ethernet etc). The measured cable should run through a hole in the sensor and...
5
5

opposite of an RF Modulator?
Does there exist the opposite of an RF Modulator? Something that will take RF and turn it into digital for a digital tv? Details: I don't need this yet but I'm trying to plan ahead. What will I do...
23
23

Warrior PA ...
Bit of a long shot, but has anyone by any chance got shematics for a Warrior IS 1000 PA amp ? I've currently got a query in this regard out with the importers, but I'm not holding my breath ... TIA...

What caps is this?
Electrolytic? Tantalum? Manufacturer? Data sheet? Thanks.
11
11

cheap LCD/LED on the way
bob

technics amp SU-Z200 low volume problem
I've just found this technics amp in a skip, I'd say mid 80s vintage., along with the rest of the system! :-) The amp only outputs at very low volume - and then for a short while. Also if you push it...
15
15

$18,000 phone bill
bob

BWS688 is dead
Hi, I have two BWS688 transmitters for one BWS688 receptor. One BWS688 transmitter works, but the other does not work. This is not a range question, as even if the BWS688 is placed very close to the...
17
17

SE K750i's joystick is completely dead
Hi, I have a Sony Ericsson K750i for many years now. I used the joystick for simple menu navigation, but, for one year now, it won't work anymore, or at least works ~2% of the time. This is quite...

Fluke Scopemeter 199
CHB voltage flucuates greatly with nothing attached. Suspect Philips 000262HL N1E5Y9 HSH0144 i.c but cannot find a reference to this semi on the web. Cost of repair is rediculously high - could buy a...
6
6