Subject Author Posted Replies

Kaussmann heat pump.
Hi, A friend has a Kaussmann heat pump in her home. It produces a noticeable but not loud whine. Heated air is dispersed by a centrifugal fan with squirrel cage about 80 cm long x 9 cm diameter. The...

Kaussmann heat pump.
Hi, A friend has a Kaussmann heat pump in her home. It produces a noticeable but not loud whine. Heated air is dispersed by a centrifugal fan with squirrel cage about 80 cm long x 9 cm diameter. The...
3
3

thermal switch
A thermal switch rated 110C/0C - does this mean freezing is required to rest it? Others rated 150C/60C will self-reset at room temp. RL
5
5

Alternative to Google Groups
Hello! This is only relevant for those people who read or post in that newsgroup using Google Groups. Google will discontinue Groups in 2024. For those who do not know Usenet: Usenet is a distributed...
1
1

Re: Burr Brown 501 dual power supply
On Thu, 1 Feb 2024 11:14:13 -0800 (PST), " " wrote: It's just a supply aimed at permanent installation in analog circuits. If it's got air holes, (or you can crack the case) you might see an internal...
2
2

THS 11
Odgovara li ručka 24V 50W ručka električnog lemila Stanica za lemljenje Alat za popravak zavarivanja za 852D+ 853D 878AD 898D 936B 937D za ths 11

Re: Transistor ID
Google for IRF1404 turns up the datasheet and suppliers: > IRF1404-- - Google Search IR MOSFET™ N-channel Power MOSFET ; TO-220 package; 4 mOhm; Wide SOA
5
5

Behringer DPM5 Audio Effects module Error d2
I have a Behringer power mixer (PMX1000) that features a DSP effects module with a 2-digit 7-seg display. The DSP module is a daughterboard with legend on it DPM5 PCB304030REVI Photo here has a...
1
1

Re: VCR plays color tapes in B&W only?
Can you explain the heat gun technique for bad caps... how does it work?
1
1

Re: Yamaha CDC-E250 problem.
On Tue, 9 Jan 2024 22:38:09 -0800 (PST), Ben Lu wrote: Thanks for your advice but I had cataracts at the time and I tanked the mechanism while disassembling it.

Re: PCB Circuit diagram for Intertactive Health EMS12 massage chair
If, by witholding the circuit diagram you can't repair your old one and this results in a sale of a new $3,000 chair, then the company sees 3000 reasons to withhold the circuit diagram. Have to keep...
3
3

Re: Hang about guys, I just realised (remembered) why I never started using Thunderbird before. IT IS VERY DIFFICULT?
You seem to be following instructions involving the gContactSync add-on, it doesn't look to compatible with current versions of thunderbird, hasn't been updated in 5 years.
15
15

Re: Hang about guys, I just realised (remembered) why I never started using Thunderbird before. IT IS VERY DIFFICULT?
For users of older Macs, I recommend MacSOUP and a subscription to (No connection other than as a happy customer since about 2001)
1
1

Re: Google is throwing in the towel
Does this mean all the lamerz from Google will no longer be able to post to USENET? Good riddance!
2
2

ECM 3.0 motor diagnostics
I've been given a non-starting blower motor that was said to be faulty and replaced to the tune of about $1500. When I got the motor on the bench, it passed a basic run test, starting just fine and...
2
2