2 PWM Channels

I'm looking for an 8-bit micro controller which has 2 seperate PWM channels.
One PWM channel needs to run at 256KHz and the other at 32KHz.  Does anyone
know of a micro controller that can do this?

Thanks.

Re: 2 PWM Channels

channels.
anyone
I think a PIC 16f877 has 2 pwm channels. Check the microchip website at
http://www.microchip.com

Re: 2 PWM Channels

The ones I am familiar with are the Freescale (formerly Motorola) HC08
product family.  You would need a model with two timers (not just two
channels) because you need two different pulse frequencies.  Many
members of the HC08 line have two timers, but be aware that on some
packages, particularly 40-pin DIP packages, the second timer is not
available.

NM

--
convert UPPERCASE NUMBER to a numeral to reply

Re: 2 PWM Channels

Do you mean the output frequency of the PWM? If so, you need a high-speed
PWM, since the input frequency (i.e. the one that the timer runs at) must
be a lot higher. For 8bit PWM and 256kHz output frequency, you would need
65.5Mhz input frequency.
The Atmel ATtiny26 has two high-speed PWM channels that can do up to 250kHz
at 8 bit and 500kHz at 7bit, but they share one timer so they will run at
the same output frequency.

Site Timeline