PC104

Hi

Just recently purchased A PC104 board with ethernet lan, Is there any software around or aplications where I can load the software onto a 16mb disk on chip, I know that Iam using limited memory, but I have read and seen at exibitions where they have pc104 boards connected to a desktop with windows 98 running and able to read or communicate with the pc104 board using a lan connection.

There is dos installed on the pc104 disk on chip, basically what Iam trying to do is comunicate between dos and windows 98 through tcp/ip. Using windows 98 lan, just being able to pick up the pc104.

Thanks Craig

Reply to
Seven Days

Hi Craig

Depending on the requirement to your software you have to select something...

By the way: you posted your message in the linux embedded group... why not build a system with embedded linux and an embedded Webserver? If you use BusyBox and the thttpd- Server, the 16MB will be more than enough. Buy a book with an example CD...

Chris

Reply to
Chris