Did anyone rescue the source code to the release of Lineo Embedix?

Hello from the Eighth Doctor Back before the current maintainers of Embedix took over, Lineo maintained on their ftp server the source code for it. It was the same code used to build the demo kit that now lives on the PlanetMirror arrangement.

That was the reason for the post, now the question. Did anyone download that blob of code, and store it someplace off line? It happens that I need it for a project, and can't find the CDs that came with the original Embedix kit. We've got the docs, but not the CDs.

----- Gregg drwho8 atsign att dot net

Reply to
The Eighth Doctor

It happens !! :)