Developing wince applications

Hello,

I didn't really know where to ask, I suspect I can find here an answer. Here's my question: what tools are needed to develop applications running under XScale processor on wince system (ms windows mobile 2003) using x86 linux system? It would be something similar to mingw, which allows developing x86 windows applications on linux. I would like to write a tiny program and I'm looking for something to avoid MS Embedded Visual (or something, it's a bit crappy because it doesn't let inline assembler routines).

Regards.

--
Lukasz Goralczyk
http://lukasz.goralczyk.com