source code to flow chart converters

Hello, Pls suggest me some free tool that converts source C code to flowcharts I got one that generated the structure of flow chart ... i want the logic / statements to be filled in the boxes... Thanks..

Reply to
vishal

Hello, vishal! You wrote on 11 Sep 2004 01:07:30 -0700:

v> Hello, v> Pls suggest me some free tool that converts source C code to v> flowcharts v> I got one that generated the structure of flow chart ... i want the v> logic / statements to be filled in the boxes... v> Thanks..

I recommend to you: Development Assistant for C

With best regards, Roman Mashak. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@tusur.ru

Reply to
Roman Mashak

Shouldn't you first make flowcharts and then code? ;)

Reply to
Jeroen

Check out Source Navigator...used to be made by Cygnus...not I think Red Hat owns them, but it is still available and I believe it is open source now.

-Mike

Reply to
Mike

Hmmmm ... maybe this research is going in the opposite direction.

Casey

Reply to
Casey

Manager: You need to change this sensor input from pulses per second to a synchro-to-digital input. I think the source code for the current interface is on this floppy but the guy who wrote it left the company eight years ago. Oh, and the installation is next week.

Maintenance programming is fun!

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to