Consumer electronic companies in New England

I just graduated college and would like to work for a consumer electronics company where I could gain experience in programming/designing consumer electronic products (toys, appliances, etc.). Does anyone know where I can find a list of companies like this? I know some of the bigger ones like Gillette and Sun and have found companies like Manta, Radius and Generics.

Please let me know if you know of other companies like these. Thank you.

Reply to
Robert.F.Miller