Bias tee - need formulas :)

Hi, I was going to start an our system and I realized I need a Bias Tee more and I prefer to not wait for the 4-7 weeks for the delivery!!!! that a reseller proposed. So I think Bias Tees are difficult to build only for broad band application. unfortunately are some years I don't study/make electronics and I don't have here books... so I'd be glad if someone could give me the formulas to let me configure a Bias Tee.

DC-AC-GND are clear... @ is an inductance L and || a capacitor C. At the moment I use a RF signal between 1 and 100MHz, a DC of 0-10V on a

350mA. I need the Bias Tee to mix and unmix the DC-AC so I don't just need a DC block. If you can give me the formula or some direct reference to some web or book resources I'd be very glad so I could dimension my BiasTee also if I decide to work in another frequency region.

Last things.... which parameters let me to distort less then I can my AC signal (usually it is a sinewave but sometimes also a square one). Thanks!!!!!! Alessandro

----- snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.it ENI-Göttingen

Reply to
Alessandro