How to start?

hey all,

i want to develop a small embedded system with color display, some contro buttons with voice recognition. plese suggest me if i can hack the existin systems like juice box? if i need to do on my own, how should i star choosing processors, boards, etc.

i want to work on arm based design.

--shankar

Reply to
memshankar

That won't be a _small_ embedded system. Not by a mile-wide margin. Nor is it really a good place to start looking into embedded systems.

If you were to start into car design with a small utility vehicle, would your first project be a Rolls-Royce Silver Phantom?

Hans-Bernhard Broeker

dear Broeker,

The small "embedded system" doesn't mean it is technically small as yo perceived. I just wanted to know the best configurations for th specifications.

The "small" implies only the size. You may say that most of the embedde systems are small. But I want to clear you that my requirement is a devic with as less spacious as possible.

--shankar

Reply to
memshankar